Level 3 Award First Aid At Work (requalification)
First aiders whose current FAW Certificate is about to expire need to attend the requalification course.
Your FAW Certificate is valid for 3 years and you must re-qualify beforehand if you want to avoid having to do the full course again.
Course duration is 2 days.
Candidates will cover the following:
- assess the situation in an emergency / managing the incident
- priorities of first aid
- primary survey
- secondary survey
- administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure)
- administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock
- administer first aid to a casualty who has a head injury
£140.00 per person (Inc Vat.) - For dates please contact us direct on firstname.lastname@example.org
Onsite training offered:
If you have several employees needing the same course, we can come to you. This makes a cost effective alternative and allows training to be specific to your work environment. Discount given for groups.